$75 Billion Stock Binge Looms After Japan Pension Whales’ LossesBy and
Pension funds combined managed $1.9 trillion as of March
Japanese shares are among worst performers this year
There’s no time like the present for Japan’s pension whales to buy stocks and sell local bonds, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing