PG&E Defies CEO’s Doomsaying as U.S. Backs Off Criminal FineBy and
Fine sought by U.S. shrinks to $6 million from $1.13 billion
Case stems from 2010 fatal explosion in San Bruno, California
PG&E Corp. just dodged another bullet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis