U.S. Airlines Tumble After Delta Issues Weak July Revenue ReportBy and
Figures ‘should not have been a surprise,’ analyst says
Carriers record second-worst performance in S&P 500 Index
U.S. airlines marked the second-sharpest decline on the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, following a weak revenue report from Delta Air Lines Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting