U.K. Slowdown Will See BOE Cut Rate to Near Zero, Niesr SaysBy
Forecasts 25-basis-point rate cut, QE expansion on Thursday
Institute sees U.K. economic growth slowing to 1% in 2017
The Bank of England will probably cut interest rates close to zero to ward off a recession triggered by the country’s decision to quit the European Union, according to the National Institute for Economic and Social Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?