U.K.’s Julian King to Get EU Security Portfolio After BrexitBy
King’s appointment follows Hill’s departure from EU executive
Juncker creates security position for new U.K. commissioner
The U.K.’s pick as European Union commissioner, Julian King, was offered a job focused on counter-terrorism, a new brief created after Jonathan Hill resigned from the EU’s executive arm last month following Britain’s vote to leave the bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?