U.A.E. Plans to Seek Credit Rating Once Debt Law Is IssuedBy
Country to seek credit rating after law is passed: Al Khoori
Sovereign debt sales currently limited to local governments
The United Arab Emirates will seek a sovereign credit rating and tap the bond market soon after authorities approve a long-awaited federal debt law, a senior Finance Ministry official said on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day