Squeezed Aussie Banks Give More to Savers Even as RBA CutsBy and
Big 4 banks lift rates for depositors, cut rates for borrowers
Moves follow RBA decision to cut cash rate to record-low 1.5%
Australia’s largest banks are betting that savers are no longer willing to stomach record-low returns on their cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts