Southwest Air Flight Attendants Join CEO No-Confidence VoteBy
Pilots, mechanics also call for replacement of top executives
Computer failure in July led to flights canceled, delayed
Southwest Airlines Co. flight attendants joined pilots and mechanics in calling for the ouster of the discount carrier’s top executives after a computer system failure snarled flights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts