Shrunken Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse Safe in Main Stock IndexBy
They’re among the top 20% biggest companies in Stoxx 600
UniCredit, Carrefour smaller than Deutsche in Euro Stoxx 50
Shareholders who have watched Deutsche Bank AG and Credit Suisse Group AG give up half their market value this year will be spared the sight of them exiting Europe’s biggest equity index. For now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner