Shark Week Gets Bit as Rivals Work Around NBC’s OlympicsBy
Discovery series hurt after being moved up to avoid Rio games
Shares gain as cable programmer raises earnings forecast
The Olympics pose a programming dilemma for TV networks that aren’t airing the games: Do you offer up your best shows and compete for viewers, or wave the white flag and surrender?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt