Pound Jumps as Traders Turn Cautious on Expectations of BOE JoltBy and
Derivatives trading shows 98% chance of rate cut on Aug. 4
‘High expectations’ make ‘higher hurdle’ for BOE: BTMU
The pound advanced before the Bank of England on Thursday delivers its second post-Brexit interest-rate decision, as some investors see a risk of policy makers underwhelming a market that’s pricing in the near certainty of a rate reduction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner