Poland Opts to Go Slow on Swiss-Loan Fix, Sparking Market RallyBy and
Banks rally as initial costs of legislation set at $1 billion
Regulator to push banks to convert foreign-currency mortgages
Poland’s benchmark equities index and the zloty surged the most worldwide after a new legislative proposal spared banks the immediate cost of converting $36 billion of Swiss-franc home loans into zloty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy