Pfizer Beats Estimates Even as Biggest Product Falls ShortBy
Prevnar vaccine falls short as Ibrance, Xeljanz top estimates
‘Pfizer remains a company in flux,’ says analyst Anderson
Pfizer Inc.’s biggest product, the vaccine Prevnar, fell short of sales estimates in the second quarter, though the drugmaker posted earnings that beat analysts’ estimates thanks to strong sales of two of its newest drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy