Killings, Looting Force South Sudanese to Flee Across BordersBy
Latest clashes send 60,000 fleeing to Uganda, Sudan, Kenya
New arrivals say armed groups targeting civilians, recruiting
More than 60,000 people have fled South Sudan since violence escalated in the oil-producing nation about four weeks ago, with arrivals reporting civilians being killed, villages looted and youths being press-ganged by armed groups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner