Lufthansa Predicts Difficult Second Half as Terror Damps DemandBy
Unit revenue fell 4.1% in second quarter; drop to double in 2H
2016 Ebit to exceed adjusted figure, making dividend possible
Deutsche Lufthansa AG predicted further declines in ticket prices this year and deepened a loss forecast for its Eurowings low-cost brand, as a demand slowdown stemming from terrorist attacks in Europe was met by too much seating across the airline industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock