KazMunaiGas EP Investors Vote Against State-Buyout ProposalsBy and
Independent directors say offer from Kazakh producer too low
Vote comes ahead of planned privatization of parent company
Minority shareholders in KazMunaiGas Exploration Production JSC voted down proposals that would have cleared the way for a buyout by Kazakhstan’s national oil producer, a deal opposed by the listed company’s independent directors and some investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself