Hammocks for $5 a Night Make Swiss Alpine Holidays AffordableBy
Switzerland’s tourism sector may see some revival this summer
Terror attacks in Europe increase allure of neutral country
In the Bernese Oberland town of Interlaken, the Balmers hostel is out to prove a holiday in Switzerland isn’t synonymous with eye-watering prices. For just 5 francs ($5), guests can spend the night in a colorful hammock in an old barn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting