Germans Hesitate on Coal Phase-Out Target in Merkel Policy PaperBy
Government paper avoids setting phase out goal for coal power
Germany relies on coal even as it tops the EU in green energy
A policy document prepared for Chancellor Angela Merkel shows the German government is hesitating to set fixed coal-reduction targets ahead of national elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations