Georgia Broker Pleads Guilty to Hacking Company ReleasesBy
Leonid Momotok enters plea at a hearing Tuesday in Brooklyn
U.S. says five-year scheme was largest of its kind charged
A Georgia broker admitted that he joined an insider-trading ring that reaped millions of dollars in illicit profits from Ukrainian hackers who pilfered corporate press releases before they were published.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner