U.S. Stocks Rally as Oil Rebounds Above $40; Gold, Lira DeclineBy and
Gasoline stockpiles drop most since April, buoying crude
Asian index futures signal rebound after regional selloff
U.S. equities snapped a two-day retreat as a rebound in crude oil boosted energy producers, offsetting declines in defensive shares. Gold snapped its longest rally in six weeks and the advance in global bonds faltered.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's