Forget About Uranium Market Rebound Until 2019, Rosatom SaysBy
Market will take three years to rebalance, producer says
Rosatom plans stable uranium ore production through 2019
Uranium miners will have to wait until at least 2019 for prices to rebound enough to start new fields, according to Russia’s Rosatom Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy