Fitbit Beats Estimates Amid Stronger Sales in U.S., EuropeBy
Second-quarter revenue gains 46%; maintains third quarter view
Shares rise as much as 7.9 percent in after-market trading
Fitbit Inc. beat analysts’ estimates for second-quarter earnings and reiterated its outlook for the current period, suggesting the new line of wearable fitness trackers are gaining traction in the U.S. and Europe, even amid increasing competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State