Ferrari Profit Beats Expectations on China’s Supercar AppetiteBy
Spider version of LaFerrari hybrid to debut at Paris car show
Supercar maker confirmed 800 million-euro 2016 profit target
Ferrari NV’s second-quarter profit beat expectations as supercar sales in China rose amid plans to plump up margins with more special-edition vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas