Startup Gets Funding for Technology Eyed by MuskBy
Skeleton’s supercapacitors boost performance of electric cars
Tesla’s founder sees technology overtaking battery storage
A startup in Estonia making new energy-storage technologies that Elon Musk called key to the future of electric cars secured a new round of funding to expand in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing