Devalued Pound Is Key to Brexit Success, Labour Donor Mills SaysBy
Pound at $1.10 could spur 3%-4% growth, U.K. businessman says
U.K. should slow foreign takeovers with public-interest test
The key to Britain making a success of its decision to leave the European Union is to allow the pound to devalue and encourage manufacturing, according to businessman John Mills, a major donor to the opposition Labour Party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States