CVS Raises Forecast as Pharmacy Acquisitions Pad SalesBy
Pharmacy revenue offsets decline in front-of-store sales
Full-year adjusted earnings will be $5.81 to $5.89 a share
CVS Health Corp. beat analysts’ earnings estimates in the second quarter and raised its full-year forecast, as recent deals to add pharmacies and a nursing home drugs business helped grow revenue at the drugstore and pharmacy benefit management company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts