Connecticut’s Budget Fix Does Little to Appease Muni Bond BuyersBy
Premium hovering near record high before latest bond sale
Loss of ‘foundational momentum’ from financial sector: Moody’s
Bond investors aren’t taking much comfort in Connecticut’s most recent efforts to bridge its budget gap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts