Commerzbank Scraps Full-Year Target, Sees Decline in ProfitBy and
Commerzbank shares fall 44% this year, more than banks index
Negative rates cut income at main units by 71 million euros
Commerzbank AG dropped the most in more than a month after Germany’s second-largest lender forecast a decline in full-year profit, adding pressure on Chief Executive Officer Martin Zielke to lower costs further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses