China Said to Consider Merging Xinxing Cathay, First HeavyBloomberg News
The groups have total assets of about 170 billion yuan
Liu Mingzhong is chairman of the two industrial groups
China is considering combining Xinxing Cathay International Group Co. with the parent of China First Heavy Industries as part of an overhaul of state-owned enterprises, people with direct knowledge of the discussions said. Shares of the listed units jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting