Calvin Klein Names Dior Designer Raf Simons as Creative ChiefBy
Calvin Klein has appointed former Christian Dior designer Raf Simons as its chief creative officer, part of parent PVH Corp.’s strategy to bring more global cachet to the brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’