Brazil Final Impeachment Drive Key to Michel Temer’s SuccessBy , , and
‘Having just an interim leader complicates things’: XP’s Latif
Temer government still faces challenges, such as graft probes
Brazil’s Senate this week resumes impeachment proceedings that are expected to result in the permanent ouster of Dilma Rousseff and strengthen the hand of her vice president, Michel Temer, to revive a shrinking economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing