Brazil Industry Expands for Fourth Month as Confidence GrowsBy
Business confidence reaches highest level in two years
“Industrial cycle now starting to recover,” says Goldman
Brazil’s industrial output rose for a fourth consecutive month in June as a rebound in business confidence fuels an incipient recovery in Latin America’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap