Bonanza Creek, Cobalt International Tumble as Oil Woes MountBy
Bonanza Creek: ’substantial doubt’ about ability to continue
Cobalt says Angola sale to state oil company now unlikely
Oil explorers Bonanza Creek Energy Inc. and Cobalt International Energy Inc. both tumbled in New York trading Tuesday after reporting second-quarter losses and mounting financial concerns amid the global slump in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting