Aussie Rises on Speculation RBA Closer to End of Cutting RatesBy and
Currency weakened as much as 0.6% before reversing declines
Nation’s bond yields drop to record lows after RBA decision
The Australian dollar rose, reversing declines, after the central bank met expectations by reducing interest rates to a record and analysts said that just brings policy makers closer to the end of their easing cycle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock