The Tinder for Aging Japanese CEOs Posts a 1,170% Stock GainBy and
Nihon M&A is benefiting from nation’s aging population
Company found a niche brokering deals for smaller firms
When Masao Takeuchi signed away the company he’d spent 25 years building from scratch, one of his biggest feelings was relief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations