Taiwan Dollar Advances Most in Five Years as Stock Inflows SurgeBy
Global funds poured $5.4 billion into island’s shares in July
Taiwan company earnings good, currency stable, analyst says
Taiwan’s dollar rose the most in five years as overseas investors added to their holdings of local stocks, after pouring in the most money since 2007 last month as the outlook for the island’s technology industry improved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy