Russian Manufacturing Unexpectedly Contracts as Orders DeclineOtt Ummelas
Markit PMI index fell to 49.5, the lowest reading since April
Industrial production helped power economy through recession
A gauge tracking Russia’s manufacturing industry unexpectedly returned to contraction in July while export orders fell, forcing companies to cut jobs in a sign the country’s industry faces an uneven recovery as recession persists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas