Russia Says Five Killed as Helicopter Shot Down in SyriaBy and
Death toll is Russia’s worst one-day loss of its Syria mission
Craft had delivered humanitarian aid, Defense Minstry says
Russia suffered the biggest single loss of life of its 10-monthlong mission in Syria when five people died in a military helicopter that was shot down after delivering aid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing