Putin’s Economy Is Stuck and He Doesn’t Know How to Get It GoingBy and
President seen cherry-picking proposals from Kudrin, others
Kudrin’s mandate as adviser said limited to post-2018 plans
Vladimir Putin’s economy has been shrinking for 18 months but he still doesn’t have a plan to get it going again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing