Phibro Taps Morgan Stanley Commodities Veterans for Top PostsBy
Joseph Delaney, bank’s ex-head of power trading, is new CFO
Martin Mitchell, once bank’s COO for commodities, named COO
Phibro LLC has picked two Morgan Stanley veterans for top leadership roles as the storied commodities trader continues its reboot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt