Oil ETF Attracts Highest Weekly Investment Since February: ChartBy
Investors in the biggest exchange-traded fund that tracks oil prices last week piled in even as crude had the biggest drop since April. The U.S. Oil Fund attracted $126.6 million last week, the best inflow since February. West Texas Intermediate crude retreated 5.9 percent last week to settle at $41.60 per barrel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts