New Zealand Sees No Case to Change RBNZ’s Inflation TargetingBy
Treasury signals no desire to ditch framework RBNZ pioneered
Policy Targets Agreement is reviewed ahead of 2017 renewal
New Zealand is likely to maintain an inflation-targeting framework for monetary policy when the government renews its Policy Targets Agreement with the central bank next year, the Treasury Department said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner