MUFG Profit Falls More Than Expected as Negative Rates BiteBy and
Bank’s shares have rallied on speculation BOJ won’t cut more
MUFG posted lower gains from sales of cross-shareholdings
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc.’s first-quarter profit fell more than analysts estimated as the central bank’s negative interest-rate policy sapped lending income and the company slowed sales of its shareholdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day