JPMorgan Names Gammage as Global Head of Financial Sponsor GroupBy
Gammage replaces Karen Simon, who took new role in April
Bank names Whidden head of North America finanical sponsors
JPMorgan Chase & Co. named John Gammage global head of the financial-sponsor group, leading the bank’s team advising private equity firms on leveraged buyouts, mergers and initial public offerings.
Gammage will continue to be a vice chairman of investment banking at the New York-based bank, according to a memo obtained by Bloomberg News. He will report to North American investment banking head Eric Stein. The contents of the memo were confirmed by a spokeswoman for JPMorgan.
Avery Whidden will become head of the North America financial-sponsor group, also reporting to Stein, according to the memo. Whidden joined JPMorgan in 2012 from Deutsche Bank AG.
Gammage replaces former head Karen Simon, who was named to the newly created job of head of director advisory services in April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Stocks Decline With Treasuries, Dollar Gains: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day