Iran’s Oil Contract Due Wednesday to Lure Foreign InvestmentBy and
European companies show most interest in projects: Zanganeh
Contract model has been under development for two years
Iran is expected to approve a new model for oil contracts on Wednesday, as part of a push to attract billions of dollars of foreign investment to help rebuild its energy industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations