Indian Stocks Reverse Gains as ICICI, Larsen Tumble on EarningsBy
ICICI Bank worst performer on Sensex after 1Q profit declines
Foreigners buy $1.7b of India shares in July, most since March
Indian stocks fell for a second day amid concern the rally that sent the benchmark index to a one-year high in early trade isn’t supported by growth in corporate earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap