Hong Kong Closes Stock Market as Storm Nida Shuts CityBy , , and
Observatory lowers storm signal to No. 3 as typhoon moves away
City’s transportation system resumes services in afternoon
Hong Kong’s stock exchange halted trading for the day as tropical storm Nida lashed the city with rain and wind, forcing schools shut and flights grounded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself