Heineken Sales Slow in Africa as Low Oil Prices Curb DemandBy
First-half beer volumes rise less than analysts expected
Brewer might cut jobs, investment in Africa/Middle East: CEO
Heineken NV, the world’s third-largest brewer, reported sales growth that missed expectations as demand waned in key regions such as Africa, Russia and the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy