Hedge Funds Betting Treasuries Rally Has Further to RunBy and
Yields rise as Dudley says traders may underestimate Fed
Treasury 30-year bonds plunge by most since February
Hedge funds made the biggest bet on benchmark Treasuries in more than three years just as the longest-dated U.S. tumbled and Federal Reserve officials reinforced the potential for an interest-rate hike this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas