Stress-Tests Results Fail to Revive Faith as Europe Banks FallBy
As lenders rose in July, options traders payed up to hedge
Europe banks trading near record low versus broader market
While the stress tests showed most of the region’s banks would keep an adequate level of capital in a crisis, investors remained skeptical about the results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy